Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Blog 3

See, I knew I couldn't keep up with it right. Anyhow it should have been posted several days ago, but it wasn't here it is:
Blog 3: A Picture of something I can't live without.

And the funny thing is, I think of a lot of things immediately.. How am I supposed to categorize everything I couldn't live without into one thing? I mean of course there are the obvious.. Air, Water, food. Then there are the others, My God, my husband, my daughter. I guess I could live without  my husband and daughter. I don't want to, but I know I could physically get by. I know that because of my faith. So that being said I would have to say I couldn't live without my God. . I couldn't live without something to believe in. And that is my religion. I really feel that is how religion is.. Everyone just needs something to believe in. Like the song says. . His grace is what holds me up during hard times, eases me and comforts me  when times are bad. Lifts me up and rejoices with me when times are good. There isn't really a picture that can describe that. But there are so many pictures that SHOW that. A picture of a newborn baby. The innocense there in a picture like that doesn't get any better than the grace of God.

The Grace of God is something I couldn't live without. And you may not see it, but I can see it in the picture of my daughter as a newborn here..

No comments:

Post a Comment