Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Thursday, February 4, 2016

Cheers to You! #voxbox

I received my second VoxBox from Influenster. Have you heard of their service? They send you FULL SIZE items to try for your review. My first VoxBox was great, but the second just got better! The Cheers to You voxbox was the New Year's Edition voxbox. It was full of items to help you get healthy in 2016!

The items I received in this box were:

1- 12.6 oz bottle of Suave Moroccan Infusion Shine Shampoo
1- 12.6 oz bottle of Suave Moroccan Infusion Shine Conditioner
1- 1 lb. bag of Dr. Teal's Lavendar Epsom Salt
1- coupon for a free Hormel Taco Meat
1- 1.25 oz bag of Sweet Chili Corn Tortilla Chips from Way Better Snacks.
1-card for a YAYE group fitness app.
1- coupon for 25% off any order of peonyandme.com


I have reviewed all of items on various platforms, but I will relist the items here.

Suave Shampoo/Conditioner:
I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of this shampoo. It did make my hair noticeably smoother and shinier. I did not expect the quality from Suave. I have bought Suave products in the past and have always thought of them as low quality products because of the price. This shampoo/conditioner may have changed my mind. The quality is there, the value is great for your money spent. I will definitely purchase this product again.

Dr. Teal's Epsom Salt:
I have used this product for years. It really helps release the toxins in your body. The scent helps to relax me and it's perfect after a long day at work or an intense workout. I felt great after my soak in the tub with this product.

I have not purchased the Taco Meat yet, but I'll update when I buy it.

The Way Better Snacks:
It's definitely a pro that it's gluten free and free of any GMO's. I don't usually buy Corn Tortilla Chips (or Chips in general) but I enjoyed the flavor and crunch of these chips. I didn't even think you needed a dip, but it would be ideal with a guacamole dip. I will probably grab a bag for the Super Bowl party.

YAYE Fitness:
The pro to this is that it is good for group fitness motivation. The Con: you have to get your friends to join with you, or you're subject to be in a group with strangers. The Pro to strangers is that you can post your actual weight, without fear of them seeing you, but there again, it's a con that they may not be who they say they are. I am still learning the app and will update with more as I learn more about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment